$1000 - $5000
Escape to this secluded haven perfect for hunting enthusiasts. With abundant trees, water sources, and game trails, this site offers an ideal setting for large and small game hunting, bird hunting, or hunting near food plots and towering oak trees. Key Features:
• Deer and small game thrive in approximately 41. 5 acres of trees, 10. 8 acres of open grassy areas, and 2. 65 acres of pond and wetlands/marshes spot with reeds.
• 7-strand barbed-wire perimeter fence ensures privacy.
• Easy commute from Tulsa & Stillwater; just 5 miles from Hallett/Jennings exit off the Cimarron Turnpike
• Well-maintained lease road provides easy access for your hunting.
• RV, temporary habitat allowed.
• Exclusive right to property year around.
• Hunters: Up to a group of 2 people, (additional charge for 3rd hunter).
Act now and secure your exclusive hunting lease! Inquire NOW!!! ASKING: $3000
|Game||Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Dove, Quail, Duck, Predator|
|Weapon||Archery, Rifles, Shotguns, Pistol, Muzzleloader|
|Location||Pawnee, 74020, Oklahoma|
To contact this lease or guide, and to get early access to hundreds of exclusive hunts, please sign up to become a Premium Member. We’ll send you the member only hunts, professional hunting tips, deals on hunting gear, and much more. Click the orange button below...Sign Up for Premium
|Cleveland , 74020 Oklahoma||County: Pawnee|
Get notified about similar leases