Listing Details

Allamakee, 1,674 Acres of Public Hunting Land for Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Exotics – Allamakee, Iowa

This hunting land is consisting of 1,674 - acres and is situated in Allamakee County in Iowa State. Animals available for hunting on this property include Deer, Squirrel, Grouse, and Turkey. Almost 75 percent of this area is consisting of timberland and the rest 25 percent is covered with brushy uplands. This land management does not allow hunters to camp at this site. Moreover, a designated area is there for car parking. Additionally, this land can be accessed by travelling 4.5 miles northeast of Waukon on State highway 9 and then 3 miles north on French creek road.

Maps and Location Details Available Only for Premium Members

Sign Up for Premium
  • 1,674 acres French Creek WMA for hunting Deer in Allamakee, IA images 1
  • 1,674 acres French Creek WMA for hunting Deer in Allamakee, IA images 2
  • 1,674 acres French Creek WMA for hunting Deer in Allamakee, IA images 3
  • 1,674 acres French Creek WMA for hunting Deer in Allamakee, IA images 4
  • 1,674 acres French Creek WMA for hunting Deer in Allamakee, IA images 5

Property Details

County Allamakee
Size 1,674 Acres
Public Land State Wildlife Management Areas
Game Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Exotics
Weapon Archery, Rifles, Shotguns
Location Allamakee, 52151, Iowa
Nearest Town Lansing
Trophy

Yes

Species

Property Contact

To unlock all Public and Private hunting land and to get early access to hundreds of exclusive hunts, please sign up to become a Premium Member. We'll send you the members-only hunts, professional hunting tips, deals on hunting gear, and much more!

Sign Up for Premium

Location

Google Maps only available for premium members

Sign Up for Premium