Listing Details

‎Providence , 3,489 Acres of Public Hunting Land for Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Duck, Predator, Exotics – ‎Providence , Rhode Island

This hunting property is consisting of 3,489 – acres. Almost 80 percent area of this land is covered with forest and the rest 20 percent is covered with wetland, agricultural land, and brushy uplands. This land provides a great opportunity for hunters to hunt are Ruffed Grouse, Wild Turkey, Woodcock, Waterfowl, Cottontail rabbits, White-tailed deer, Grey Squirrel, Fox, Coyote, and Raccoon. Fishing can also be done on George Washington wildlife management area. Hunters are not allowed to bring any kind of alcoholic drinks and drugs to this land. Restrooms are not available to stay on this land. Hunters of age 16 and under can also hunt on this land but there must be some adult with them who possess a valid hunting license.

Maps and Location Details Available Only for Premium Members

Sign Up for Premium
  • George Washington WMA - 3,489 acres Deer hunting land in Providence, RI images 1
  • George Washington WMA - 3,489 acres Deer hunting land in Providence, RI images 2
  • George Washington WMA - 3,489 acres Deer hunting land in Providence, RI images 3
  • George Washington WMA - 3,489 acres Deer hunting land in Providence, RI images 4

Property Details

County ‎Providence
Size 3,489 Acres
Public Land State Wildlife Management Areas
Game Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Duck, Predator, Exotics
Weapon Archery, Rifles, Shotguns
Location ‎Providence , 02814, Rhode Island
Nearest Town Chepachet
Trophy

Yes

Species

Property Contact

To unlock all Public and Private hunting land and to get early access to hundreds of exclusive hunts, please sign up to become a Premium Member. We'll send you the members-only hunts, professional hunting tips, deals on hunting gear, and much more!

Sign Up for Premium

Location

Google Maps only available for premium members

Sign Up for Premium