Listing Details

Allamakee, 1,980 Acres of Public Hunting Land for Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Dove, Exotics – Allamakee, Iowa

This hunting land is situated in Allamakee County. The animals that can be hunt on this property are Deer, Turkey, Squirrel, Grouse, and Dove. The total area of this land is 1,980 - acres out of which 70 percent is covered with forests and the rest 30 percent is covered with uplands. Hunters visiting this land can park their cars only in the designated area. Moreover, hunters are not permitted to camp at this site. This land is easily reachable by traveling 3 miles north of Lansing on State Highway 26 and then going west on Spring Valley road for 0.3 miles.

Maps and Location Details Available Only for Premium Members

Sign Up for Premium
  • Waterloo Creek WMA - 1,980 acres for hunting Dove in Allamakee, IA images 1
  • Waterloo Creek WMA - 1,980 acres for hunting Dove in Allamakee, IA images 2
  • Waterloo Creek WMA - 1,980 acres for hunting Dove in Allamakee, IA images 3
  • Waterloo Creek WMA - 1,980 acres for hunting Dove in Allamakee, IA images 4
  • Waterloo Creek WMA - 1,980 acres for hunting Dove in Allamakee, IA images 5

Property Details

County Allamakee
Size 1,980 Acres
Public Land State Wildlife Management Areas
Game Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Dove, Exotics
Weapon Archery, Rifles, Shotguns
Location Allamakee, 52140, Iowa
Nearest Town Dorchester
Trophy

Yes

Species

Property Contact

To unlock all Public and Private hunting land and to get early access to hundreds of exclusive hunts, please sign up to become a Premium Member. We'll send you the members-only hunts, professional hunting tips, deals on hunting gear, and much more!

Sign Up for Premium

Location

Google Maps only available for premium members

Sign Up for Premium