Listing Details

Andrew, 57 Acres of Public Hunting Land for Turkey, Duck, Exotics – Andrew, Missouri

This hunting property is consisting of 57 - acres out of which 18.26 acres are consisting of four islands with mangrove shorelines containing red, black, and white mangroves, and with island upland habitats covered with a variety of fresh and brackish water vegetation. Almost 67% area of this land is covered with Mangrove swamp and the rest 33% area is covered with upland hardwood forests. The species that can be hunt on this land are Waterfowl, Turkey, and Rabbit. Hunters who visit this land can camp in a designated area and a specified area is also available for car parking. People with disabilities can also hunt on this land in their designated area. Moreover, hunters who are underage can also hunt on this land but there must be some adult with them. Lastly, a designated area is also available for the new hunters where they can practice shooting.

Maps and Location Details Available Only for Premium Members

Sign Up for Premium

Property Details

County Andrew
Size 57 Acres
Public Land Conservation Partner Lands
Game Turkey, Duck, Exotics
Weapon Archery, Rifles, Shotguns
Location Andrew, 64480, Missouri
Nearest Town Rea
Trophy Yes

Property Contact

To unlock all Public and Private hunting land and to get early access to hundreds of exclusive hunts, please sign up to become a Premium Member. We'll send you the members-only hunts, professional hunting tips, deals on hunting gear, and much more!

Sign Up for Premium


Google Maps only available for premium members

Sign Up for Premium