Rocksprings 3,000 acre easy access hunting lease
- located in central edwards county just 10 minutes west of rocksprings
- drive 4 miles west of rocksprings on paved us 55. Turn right onto paved rr 2995 for 6 miles
- 3,000 acres of low fenced, oak type ranch land cleared of most cedar
- whitetail, turkey, hogs, birds, axis, free ranch exotics, varmints, and predators included
- yearly game limits—> 10 mature bucks, ten mature doe; legal limits on birds; unlimited hogs, predators, exotics
- this ranch was hunted the last two years by the same group .
- ample water via livestock troughs across property
- 12 feeder pens across ranch for your use
- road system great for trucks or supplied vehicles (no atvs allowed, but utvs ok)
- ranch is well kept and actively maintained by landowner
- 450 sq ft furnished hunter’s cabin with electricity (refurbished in 2016…Photos pending)
- note—> new rv hookup area installed in 2016 for four units
- seeking corporate entity, small business, or established hunting group to lease this ranch.
- 1 year contract, but perpetual as long as everyone gets along; work directly with landowner to establish trusted relationship
- note—> bowhunting is now permitted during october archery season.
- priced at $36,000/year
|Game||Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Dove, Hog, Quail, Predator, Exotics|
|Weapon||Archery, Rifles, Shotguns, Pistol, Muzzleloader|
|Location||Edwards, 78880, Texas|
To contact this lease or guide, and to get early access to hundreds of exclusive hunts, please sign up to become a Premium Member. We’ll send you the member only hunts, professional hunting tips, deals on hunting gear, and much more. Click the orange button below...Sign Up for Premium
|Rocksprings, 78880 Texas||County: Edwards|