Rocksprings 6000 acre seclusion central hunting lease
- located in central edwards county just 15 miles west of rocksprings.
- 6,000 acres of low fenced, oak type ranch land cleared of most cedar.
- whitetail, turkey, hogs, birds, axis, varmints, and predators included.
- ample water via livestock troughs across property.
- very nice large pens in place across the ranch for your feeders.
- four tower blinds and one ground blind included.
- road system great for trucks or utvs.
- ranch is well kept and actively maintained by landowner.
- 900 sq ft furnished hunter’s cabin.
- seeking corporate lease structure.
- 3-5 year contract preferred; work directly with landowner to establish trusted relationship.
- references from last year’s corporate lessee available upon request
- mldp level 3…rifle hunt from october 1 through february 28
- priced at $60,000/year ($10/acre) for 2017
|Game||Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Dove, Hog, Predator, Exotics|
|Weapon||Archery, Rifles, Shotguns, Pistol, Muzzleloader|
|Location||Edwards, 78880, Texas|
To contact this lease or guide, and to get early access to hundreds of exclusive hunts, please sign up to become a Premium Member. We’ll send you the member only hunts, professional hunting tips, deals on hunting gear, and much more. Click the orange button below...Sign Up for Premium
|Rocksprings, 78880 Texas||County: Edwards|