- Located in central Edwards County just 15 miles west of Rocksprings.
- 6,000 acres of low fenced, oak type ranch land cleared of most cedar.
- Whitetail, Turkey, Hogs, Birds, Axis, Varmints, and Predators included.
- Ample water via livestock troughs across property.
- Very nice large pens in place across the ranch for your feeders.
- Four tower blinds and one ground blind included.
Road system great for trucks or UTVs.
- Ranch is well kept and actively maintained by landowner.
- 900 sq ft furnished hunter’s cabin.
- Seeking corporate lease structure.
- 3-5 year contract preferred; work directly with landowner to establish trusted relationship.
- References from last year’s corporate lessee available upon request.
- Priced at $60,000/year ($10/acre) for 2015.
|Game||Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Dove, Hog, Predator|
|Weapon||Archery, Rifles, Shotguns|
|Location||Edwards, 78880, Texas|
To contact this lease or guide, and to get early access to hundreds of exclusive hunts, please sign up to become a Premium Member. We’ll send you the member only hunts, professional hunting tips, deals on hunting gear, and much more. Click the orange button below...Sign Up for Premium
|Rocksprings, 78880 Texas||County: Edwards|